The best way to get involved is through your precinct!
If you don’t know your precinct, look it up here.
Current list of Precinct Chairs and Vice Chairs can be found here.
Precinct Trainings open to any Precinct Leader in Durham County :
In order to offer appropriate training for our Precinct Leaders, our Training Team has developed a training schedule and Precinct Questionnaire. Any Durham precinct leader or member of the Co. Exec. Committee is welcome to attend any of our training sessions at Rogers-Herr Middle School, 911 W Cornwallis Rd, in Room 112.
- Sat, Oct 14, 2pm- Databusters! Working with our Data Team
- Mon, Oct 30, 7pm- Communications, Doors, Phones, & Online
- Tue, Nov 14, 7pm- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Sat, Nov 18, 10am- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Tue, Nov 21, 6:30pm- County Exec. Committee Mtg
- Tue, Nov 28, 7pm- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Mon, Dec 4, 7pm- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Sat, Dec 16, 10am- Training Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Tue, Dec 19, 7pm- County Exec. Committee Mtg
- Sat, Jan 13, 2pm- Getting to Know Your Pct. #1
- Tue, Jan 23, 7pm- Getting to Know Your Pct. #2
- TBD- Getting to Know Your Pct. #3
For general questions about precincts, contact 1st Vice Chair, Natalie Murdock, at DurhamDem1stvice@gmail.com or (336) 207-0360.
For questions about precinct training, contact 2nd Vice Chair, Dov Rosenberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance from our Databusters Team in creating good lists to help in your precinct work, contact team leader, Susan Sewell, at mssewell2009
A precinct training manual is under construction. View it here and feel free to offer comments.