The best way to get involved is through your precinct!
If you don’t know your precinct, look it up here.
Precinct Trainings open to any Precinct Leader in Durham County :
In order to offer appropriate training for our Precinct Leaders, our Training Team has developed a training schedule and Precinct Questionnaire. Any Durham precinct leader or member of the Co. Exec. Committee is welcome to attend any of our training sessions at Rogers-Herr Middle School, 911 W Cornwallis Rd, in Room 112.
- Sat, Nov 18, 10am- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Tue, Nov 28, 7pm- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Mon, Dec 4, 7pm- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Sat, Dec 16, 10am- Session for the Annual Pct. Mtg
- Sat, Jan 13, 2pm- Getting to Know Your Pct. #1
- Tue, Jan 23, 7pm- Getting to Know Your Pct. #2
- TBD- Getting to Know Your Pct. #3
For general questions about precincts, contact 1st Vice Chair, Natalie Murdock, at DurhamDem1stvice@gmail.com or (336) 207-0360.
For questions about precinct training, contact 2nd Vice Chair, Dov Rosenberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance from our Databusters Team in creating good lists to help in your precinct work, email email@example.com
A precinct training manual is under construction. View it here and feel free to offer comments.