Procedure for Approval of all Sanctioned Democratic Party meetings:
- Complete and return the Facility Rental Application to the Secretary no later than 30 days prior to scheduled meeting date for the purpose of having coverage under the DCDP insurance policy.
- If it is to be held in a public school or other venue that requires an insurance certificate from us, the Secretary will file paperwork with DPS or other venue directly and will notify the specified Dem Party meeting leader upon approval.
- Only events sanctioned in this way may be advertised in DCDP communications.
- Send to the Secretary any printed materials to be generated for the event, to be approved.
- To receive funds from the DCDP treasury, complete and return the Fund Disbursement Form.
Email completed forms to email@example.com or mail to Durham County Democratic Party, P.O. Box 468, Durham, NC 27702.
Proxy Form for Executive Committee Meetings – Exec members who need to send someone in their place for monthly meetings, please have a proxy form turned in by call to order: PROXY.
Donation Form – Please complete the following information (required by the State Board of Elections) and make checks payable to: Durham County Democratic Party, P.O. Box 468, Durham, NC 27702. You can print this form to mail donations.